Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bhindi Bazar's actress is upset



Lucknow model-turned-actress Vedita Pratap Singh is very upset after a raunchy video of hers with co-star Prashant Narayanan from her debut film " Bhindi Bazar" was leaked online.

Upset over the unedited version of the scene being circulated on the net, Vedita says, "The scene itself in the film is so classy and it goes with the flow of the story, but the one posted online is gross and very vulgar."

When asked how it got on the internet, she says she has no clue. "I just don't know how the video is out on the net or who leaked it. I asked my producer Karan Arora and director Ankush Bhatt if they had any idea who leaked the video and they too are unaware," says Vedita.

As a budding actress, Vedita says she has more reasons than one to be worried about the leak. "I don't want to be typecast as a heroine whose only claim to fame is exposing and lovemaking scenes. I want to be tagged as a versatile actor. It's okay that I have done such bold scenes in my debut film, but that doesn't mean I want to keep on doing the same kind of roles. And this kind of video and news will only hamper my chances of getting different roles."
But her co-star in the scene, Prashant Narayanan seems cool with the video leak. "See, Prashant is not affected too much because he's an established actor and he's already proven himself," says Vedita.

Ask Vedita if she has a plan of action in place, and she replies doubtfully. "I really don't know what to do. I have requested my publicists to request the sites to remove the video. Other than that, I really don't know what I can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment